Monday, January 19, 2009

New Tip of the Week!!

For this week's tip, I wanted to share something that I am always doing.
I am constanting thinking of things that I need to do, people I need to call, or errands that I have to run. To combat the fact that I could never remembered anything, I started keeping a small notebook (Ok, its a full size legal pad!) in my purse for whenever that little thought hits my brain! I write everything down, even something that I need to put on the grocery list at home! I even have used it to doodle my next scrapbook layout and journaling that I need to do! Its the best idea that I have ever had; because I can now claim that I have an excellent memory and people are always calling me very organized now! Trust me, I'm not!!
Every couple of days or so, my sheet is very scribbled up (I have to cross off the items that I actually do!) so I just rewrite the list on the next page, in order of priority and recycle the used up sheet!! The list is always shorter and I feel like I have gotten things accomplished! Who doesn't like feeling productive?
Let me know what you think of this little tip!
Have a great evening! Megan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments; The good, the bad; and the ugly ~ I want them all! Thanks! Megan