Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Weekend!

My family took a break this weekend and visited my sister and her family! It was a wonderful break! I did get 2 beautiful card sets created while there and they will be listed on my etsy site, hopefully, this evening! :-)

We are also planning a rummage sale for this weekend and luckily I am almost ready for it! It should be a good time! I needed to get some spring decluttering done!!
Speaking of Spring; who else can't wait for this wonderful winter to pass us by? We are watching the blizzard warnings for our area pretty close, sounds like we will be getting about 12 inches of snow, but should melt away pretty quickly! Is it bad that I am hoping for a snow day or two to get my etsy listings caught up? :-)
I am also planning a new poll to try and find out what you would like to see here on the blog and what you like/dislike about the page!! Please make sure to vote once the poll gets up and running!
Thanks for checking my blog out again, and I hope that you have a wonderfully productive day!
Best Wishes; Megan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments; The good, the bad; and the ugly ~ I want them all! Thanks! Megan