Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Stranger!

Its been awhile since I've posted an update, but life has been crazy! I've been working hard at getting everything back into place, organized, and 'done'. Too bad that most of my chores never really get 'done'! Laundry, dishes, cooking, etc. All you moms out there know what I mean! :-)
We spent a wonderfully relaxing long weekend over Memorial weekend at a beautiful lake and had some fun with friends and family! The boys really took to fishing and I do believe that I now have 2 budding 'Fishermen' on my hands! Between the two of them, they caught and released about 15 fish over 3 days! And by the end, the only help my oldest needed was getting the fish off the hook! I got some great photos too, take a look....

And don't worry - We are a "catch and release" type of family!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments; The good, the bad; and the ugly ~ I want them all! Thanks! Megan